Sunday, November 18, 2007

Knitting....

I've finally finished a few projects....I have tons more going. I never seem to have time to knit, but now that the rain has started to fall again and it gets dark at 5:00pm it seems I have more time in the evenings....imagine that.
Here's what I've done this year....it's not much and I still have lots of projects on needles and looms, I'm hoping blogging about it will get me going, when I'm not cooking and blogging. =)

Dish towel and dishrag by from a Kit I bought at Mary Maxim. I actually bought a Santa Kit, but used the sunflowers and 'denim' cotton instead. The red and blue dishrag I believe is the dishrag from lionbrand.com.





Ok, after posting this I realized I manage to finish 1 towel and 2 dishrags this year....there must be something I'm forgetting or didn't take pictures of....I do have two more baby washrags that I made and am hoping to get a blanket made to go with. I need a FAST quick blanket. Not sure if I should even attempt that seeing how I'm still knitting DS's baby blanket and he turned 5 on Friday.

Next post: All the on the needle/loom projects in process.

Coming soon: All my knitting links and favorite blogs....this is definately a work in progress.....story of my life

No comments: